Something has gone horribly horribly wrong. When I first starting on my FFC challenge I created a muslin, we pinned and adjusted and the next muslin fit perfectly. I separated the muslin, cut the fabric using those pieces and stitched them together, so confident that it would all fit. Epic Failure. The fitting tonight is depressing. I am a loss at how to fix this or if it can be fixed. I have now gone into full shutdown mode.
Notice the huge gap with excess fabric above the bust. OMG! I tried to pin an extra dart, I tried taking in the side seam, I just don’t know what to do, other than rip it up and start all over again, which clearly I do not have time to do! I will not sleep tonight, I will lay there playing this failure over and over in my head.
THAT IS ALL